UP Police Constable Examination was announced to be conducted on 18th June 2018 and 19th June 2018. But in its recent notification, UP Police announced that the UP Police Constable Recruitment examination has been postponed. The exam that was conducted in June has become null and void because of the certain unavoidable incident. The Candidates are being provided with the new dates for examination. For the next set of examination. The admit card will soon be released on the official website.
The admit card is an important document to get the entry in the examination centre. The admit card contains all the important details about the candidate appearing for the particular examinaiton. The admit card will be available on the official website for the convinience of candidates to download. The candidate should remember that they must verify the details mentioned on the UP Police admit card before downloading it. The admit card must not be torn, creased or soiled. It is necessary that candidate brings it on the day of exam at exam center. The candidate who do not bring admit card, will not be allowed to enter exam hall.
Details Mentioned on the UP Police Admit Card
• Name of the Candidate
• Name of the Examination
• Date of Birth of the Candidate
• Date of Examination
• Time of Examination
• Reporting Examination
• Centre of the Examination
• Roll number of the Candidate
• Signature of the Candidate
• Photograph of the Candidate
• Signature of the Controller of Examination
• Important Instructions regarding examination
Steps to Download UP Police Admit Card
- The Candidates should visit the official website.
- Find the notification for the availability of admit card.
- The link will be redirecting candidates to the login page for call letter.
- The candidate should enter their login details- registration number, password and Date of birth.
- The candidate admits card will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of discrepancy in personal details, contact the concerned authority.
- Upon Verification of all the details like Registration Number, Roll number, exam center, date of exam, exam center, time of exam etc. candidate should download the admit card.
- Candidate must take a print out of the Hall ticket on an A4 sheet of paper.
Documents to be carried on the date of Exam
- Call Letter
- Photo ID Card (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License; any one)
- Photogrpah of the Candidate